Creamy Salmon Mousse
Make your own homemade salmon mousse in 10 min by processing lemon, cream, cheese sauce and salmon and serve with crusty bread.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- 250 Millilitre Cream
- 1 Tin smoked salmon
- Juice of 2 to 3 lemons
- 1 KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Drain the salmon and clean off all bones and skin leaving the pink flesh.
- Place cleaned salmon and lemon juice into a food processor and process briefly, then add half the cream and the KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce and process briefly again.
- Whip the remaining cream and fold into the salmon mixture.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving with crackers, Melba toast or fresh, crusty bread.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook