Sesame Crab Cakes with a Lemon Butter Sauce
Crab cakes have never been so easy to make or tasted this delicious!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 250 Millilitre Boiling water
- 125 Millilitre Oil
- 60 Millilitre Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 Millilitre Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Millilitre Salt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 250 Millilitre Flour
- 60 Millilitre Red onion, very finely chopped
- 250 Millilitre Cold mashed potato
- 500 Millilitre Chopped crabsticks
- 10 Millilitre Butter
- 15 Millilitre lemon juice
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 15 Millilitre Finely chopped chives
- Crisp green salad to serve
- Add the crab, potato, onions, 125 ml flour, lemon juice, eggs and pepper to a mixing bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Place remaining flour in a separate bowl or plate.
- Shape mixture into 8 round patties, then coat with a mixture of remaining flour and sesame seeds.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the fishcakes for 10 min, turning once, or until golden brown.
- Pour KNORR Classic White Sauce sachet contents into a measuring jug and fill up to the 250 ml mark with boiling water.
- Add the lemon juice and butter and stir well with a fork for 1 minute until thick.
- Stir in chives.
- Serve the fish cakes with sauce and a crisp green salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook