Fun Mac'n Cheese for Kids
Delight your kids with this mac and cheese dish using the vegetables to create a face on the plate.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 1 Hard-boiled egg, shelled and sliced lengthways
- Cherry tomato slices
- 125 ml Cheese – 125 ml cheese, grated
- 125 ml Frozen peas – 125 ml
- 30 ml Stork Margarine – 30 ml
- 310 ml Water – 310 ml
- 125 ml Milk – 125 ml
- 1 packet KNORR Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- Sticks of cucumber
- Sticks of carrots
- Place the milk, water, Stork margarine and KNORR Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then simmer for 8-10 min until done.
- Boil the frozen peas in a little water until cooked.
- Add the peas and cheese to the cooked macaroni.
- Make a face on the plate, using the macaroni as hair, the tomato slices as a mouth, the egg slices as eyes, carrot sticks as eye lashes and the cucumber as a nose.
- You really can use your imagination on this one using sausages, fish fingers, tomato sauce, other vegetables and even fruit on the plate.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook