Salmon, Asparagus and Feta Pasta Bake
The nutritious and tasty combination of salmon, tuna and asparagus is rounded off with a topping of feta and croutons.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 250 Millilitre Milk
- 800 Millilitre Water
- 1 KNORR Tuna Mate Cheddar-Melt
- 1 Tin salmon
- 1 Tin asparagus spears
- 1 Round feta cheese
- 125 Millilitre Croutons
- Place the milk, water and KNORR Tuna Mate sachet of sauce mix into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then add the pasta and simmer until cooked.
- Add the flaked salmon.
- Lay half the mixture in an ovenproof dish, lay the asparagus spears on top, then add the rest of the pasta.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and croutons and grill for about 10 min before serving.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook