Easy Kedgeree with Haddock, Eggs and Peas
Kedgeree is easy to make and adds a new dimension to weekday meals. It can also be served cold the next day with salad as a light lunch.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 125 Millilitre Frozen peas
- Water or milk for poaching
- 500 Gram Smoked haddock
- 800 Millilitre Water
- 1 box KNORR Rice Mate Mild Breyani
- 15 Millilitre Parsley, chopped to garnish
- Place the sachet of rice, water and seasoning mix sachet into a pot and bring to the boil, then simmer until cooked and set aside.
- Poach the haddock in a little water or milk for 10 min, then drain and flake the fish.
- Cook the peas in a little water and drain.
- Hard boil the eggs, then shell and cut into wedges.
- Mix the rice with the haddock and peas, add the eggs and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook