Curried Pasta Bake with Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli
Curried chicken baked in individual ramekins makes the ideal starter for dinner parties.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 125 Millilitre milk
- 310 Millilitre Water
- 30 Millilitre Margarine
- 1 KNORR Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 250 Millilitre Sour cream
- 10 Millilitre Curry powder
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 Smoked chicken breasts
- 150 Gram Broccoli, broken into small florets
- 125 Millilitre Fresh breadcrumbs
- 125 Cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix the milk, water, margarine and the contents of the KNORR Macaroni & Cheese sauce sachet and pasta and bring to the boil in a saucepan, then simmer for 8-10 min.
- Combine the sour cream and curry powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into thin slivers and mix with the broccoli and cream mixture and macaroni and cheese.
- Spoon into four ramekin dishes, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese and bake for 10-15 min or until the cheese melts.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook