Stuffed Turkey Rolls with Garlic and Wine Sauce
These stuffed turkey rolls are great served on a platter as a scrumptious snack or with a salad as a light meal.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 4 Turkey fillets
- 8 Slices Parma ham or bacon
- 8 Sage leaves
- 15 Millilitre Melted Stork margarine
- 1 KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 150 Millilitre Boiling water
- 100 Millilitre White wine
- Place the turkey breasts in a sheet of greaseproof paper and pound with a meat mallet to flatten slightly, then cut each breast in half lengthwise.
- Trim the Parma ham or bacon to fit each piece of turkey and place on top of the turkey.
- Lay a sage leaf on top, roll up each turkey breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Brush with a little melted Stork margarine.
- Bake for about 20 min at 180°C or until cooked.
- Make up the KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce by adding the boiling water and wine and stirring until thickened.
- Serve the turkey rolls with sauce.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook