Pesto Rice Salad with Spring Onions and Parmesan
Delight your guests with this unusual salad made from rice and a delicious tasty pesto.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 250 ml Brown and wild rice mix
- 1 l water
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 45 ml Basil pesto
- 4 Spring onions, chopped
- 30 ml olive oil
- 50 g Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Pinch Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250 ml Torn basil leaves
- 30 ml shaved Parmesan (optional)
- Place the rice and water in a sauce pan.
- Add the contents of the KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake packet.
- Stir and bring to the boil.
- Cook on medium heat until all the water has boiled off and the rice is cooked, adding more water if necessary.
- Set aside to cool.
- Toss the rice with pesto, spring onions, olive oil and grated Parmesan.
- Season to taste.
- Garnish with torn basil leaves and shaved Parmesan.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook