Lamb Knuckle and Vegetable Hot Pot
Use meat of your choice to make this wholesome country hot pot.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time90 minutes
- 100 g Butternut, cubed
- 450 g Baby potatoes, halved
- 400 ml water
- 500 g Lamb knuckles
- 15 ml oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 75 g Broccoli florets
- 2 ml Chopped rosemary
- Sauté chopped onion in oil, add lamb and brown.
- Mix contents of the KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce with 400 ml cold water.
- Pour sauce over browned meat, add potatoes and butternut and bring to the boil, stirring often.
- Cover and simmer for an hour and a half or, until meat is tender.
- 15 min before the end of the cooking time, add the broccoli and rosemary and cook until tender.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook