Basil Meatballs in a Tomato and Onion Gravy
Mince recipes don’t have to be boring! Use some mince to make your own delicious home-made meatballs using Knorr Dry Cook-in Sauce.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 1 KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 100 ml water
- 500 g Mince
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Handful fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Oil for frying
- 1 x 410 Gram Tin tomato and onion mix
- 100 ml prepared beef stock
- 125 g Grated Parmesan cheese
- Empty sachet contents into a bowl and mix with 100 ml water.
- Add mince, onion and basil and mix well with a fork.
- Shape into balls and fry in shallow, hot oil (about 1 cm deep) until cooked.
- Place the meatballs into a casserole dish and pour tomato and onion mix over.
- Add beef stock and bake for 30 min until the sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook