Classic Savoury Mince with Peas
This delicious mince recipe is the perfect comfort food, ideal for winter afternoons - mince and fresh veggies in a rich, savoury sauce.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 150 g Carrots, peeled and grated
- 400 ml Cold water
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 500 g Lean beef mince
- 80 g Frozen peas
- 1 KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 g Cooked White Rice
- 1 tbsp Sunflower oil
- In a pan, brown the onion and mince in oil for 5 minutes. Add the carrots, cook for a further 3 minutes, then add the peas.
- Add the water, stir in the KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with cooked white rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook