Hearty Beef Stew with Green Beans and Origanum
Treat your family to this hearty beef and onion stew on a cold evening.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 100 g Carrots, cut into chunks
- 75 g Green beans
- 350 ml cold water
- 500 g Cubed beef
- 15 ml oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 KNORR Hearty Beef Stew with Rosemary Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 4 Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 10 ml Chopped fresh origanum
- Sauté chopped onion in oil, then add meat and brown.
- Mix contents of KNORR Hearty Beef Stew with Rosemary Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet with 350 ml cold water.
- Pour sauce over browned meat and bring to the boil, stirring often.
- Cover and simmer for an hour or until meat is tender.
- Add the beans, carrots and potatoes 25 min before the end of the cooking time and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Stir through chopped origanum.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook