Quick Chicken a la King with Green Pepper and Thyme
Chicken a la King is always popular with children and this recipe is quick and easy to make.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 10 ml Fresh thyme, chopped
- 500 ml Milk
- 15 ml oil
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 100 g Mushrooms, chopped
- 500 g Chicken strips
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Fry chicken strips, mushrooms, green pepper and paprika in a splash of oil.
- Mix contents of sachet of KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce with 500 ml cold milk and pour over the chicken mix.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and simmer for 30 min or until chicken is tender.
- Garnish with thyme and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook