Baked Potatoes with Creamed Spinach and Feta
The next time you’re looking for a quick family dinner, try these baked potatoes stuffed with spinach and feta. Serve with meat and greens.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 15 ml oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ Onion, chopped
- 500 g Baby spinach leaves
- 1 Pinch Nutmeg
- 1 KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 250 ml Boiling milk
- 200 g Feta cheese
- 1 Pinch Salt and black pepper to taste
- 200 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 Pinch Paprika
- Boil potatoes in boiling, salted water until cooked though.
- Cut in half and scoop out the tender flesh of the potato and set aside, leaving a cavity to stuff.
- To make the filling: Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add spinach and a pinch of nutmeg and continue to fry until heated through.
- Empty sachet contents into a jug.
- Fill up to 250 ml mark with boiling milk.
- Stir with a fork for a minute until thick and smooth.
- Add sauce to the spinach mix a little at a time until a nice consistency is reached.
- Add potato flesh, crumbled feta cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Fill the potatoes and top with grated cheese and a sprinkling of paprika.
- Place under the grill for 10 min until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook