Lemon Butter Hake with a Chunky Mango Salsa
Coat fresh kingklip in this tasty lemon butter sauce and serve it with a delicious mango salsa.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- ½ Tomato, diced
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml Butter
- 3 ml Crushed garlic
- 30 ml Fresh dill, chopped
- 10 ml oil
- 500 g hake fillets, skinned
- 250 ml boiling water
- ½ Red onion, diced
- 1 Cup Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- 50 ml Chopped coriander leaves
- 20 ml Chopped mint
- 1 Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- Mix together the garlic, dill and oil and rub onto the fish fillets.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry fish fillets for 10 min each side or until cooked through or the fish starts to flake.
- Empty sachet contents into a jug.
- Fill up to 250 ml mark with boiling water.
- Add the lemon juice and butter and stir with a fork for a minute until thick and smooth.
- Place the salsa ingredients in a small dish and mix together well.
- Place a grilled fish fillet onto a serving plate, pour sauce over the fillet and serve the mango salsa on the side.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook