Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Brie and Basil
This is one of those chicken breast recipes that you’ll be making again and again. The combination of basil and brie is a special treat!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 6 Chicken breasts, skinless and de-boned
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- 100 g Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 250 ml Basil leaves, whole
- 150 ml Piquant peppers, finely chopped
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 250 ml boiling water
- 20 ml Chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C Using a sharp knife, cut into the thickest section of each breast to form a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Season the cavity with salt and pepper.
- Place a slice of cheese, basil and piquant peppers inside each breast cavity.
- Do not stuff it too full. Place the chicken breast onto a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 200°C 30 min until the chicken is cooked and the filling has started to melt.
- Empty sachet contents into a jug.
- Fill up to 250 ml mark with boiling water.
- Stir with a fork for a minute until thick and smooth.
- Stir in parsley.
- Pour sauce over the chicken breasts and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook