Mixed Mushrooms Au Gratin
Use a variety of mushrooms, from button to porcini, to create this sensational mushroom au gratin dish.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 100 g grated Cheddar cheese
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 sachet KNORR Black Pepper Sauce
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 100 g oyster mushrooms, halved
- 150 g brown mushrooms, halved
- 100 g porcini mushrooms
- 125 g button mushrooms
- 15 ml red pepper pesto
- 250 ml boiling water
- 125 g breadcrumbs
- 8 toasted bagels to serve
- 100 g chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion until soft.
- Add the mushroom variants and fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the red pepper pesto and pour into a suitable ovenproof dish.
- Empty KNORR Black Pepper Sauce sachet contents into a jug.
- Fill up to the 250 ml mark with boiling water.
- Stir with a fork for 1 minute until thick and smooth.
- Pour over the mushrooms and sprinkle with parsley, cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Place in a preheated oven for 20 min.
- Serve on toasted bagels.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook