Creamy Chicken Cacciatore
This delicious chicken recipe is ideal for a weeknight dinner. For taste-bud tantalising results, serve with rice or roast vegetables.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 900 g Chicken Pieces
- 30 ml Flour
- 15 ml Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-In-Sauce
- 350 ml Water
- 125 ml White Wine
- 45 ml Basil
- 30 ml Parsley
- 100 ml Black Olives, pitted and chopped
- 100 ml Cream
- Dust the chicken pieces with flour and fry in batches in oil over medium heat.
- Fry the red onion and garlic for 5 min and add the KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents, water and wine
- Bring to the boil while stirring and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to a simmer, add the chicken pieces and cook for 20 min.
- Add basil, parsley and olives to the pot and simmer for a further 10 min.
- Add cream and season to taste.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook