Unbelievable Thai Chicken Curry
Serve your family a delicious curry in under 50 minutes with this easy green curry recipe.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 200 Millilitre Milk
- 3 Millilitre Ground coriander
- 3 Millilitre Ground cumin
- 900 Gram Chicken thighs
- 3 Curry leaves
- 2 Green chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 15 Millilitre Grated ginger
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 Spring onions, finely sliced
- 30 Millilitre oil
- 8 Poppadoms and Sambals to serve
- 200 Millilitre water
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 100 Millilitre Coconut cream
- 125 Millilitre Finely chopped coriander
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add spring onion, garlic, ginger, chillies and curry leaves and fry together for 1 minute.
- Add chicken, cumin and coriander to the pan and brown the chicken for approximately 10 mins.
- Add milk and water to the pan. Stir in KNORR Fresh Ideas pouch contents and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Add coconut cream, coriander and tomatoes.
- Simmer uncovered for 20-30 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with poppadoms and sambals.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook