Carrot and Pesto Lasagne
Vegetarian lasagne recipes do not get any better than this. The best part? This Carrot and Pesto Lasagne can be made in just 40 minutes!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne
- 400 ml Boiling milk
- 15 ml oil
- 800 g carrots, peeled and grated
- 30 ml Basil pesto sauce
- 600 ml Hot milk
- 5 ml Ground black pepper
- 250 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- Empty contents of cheese sauce sachet into a jug and add 400 ml boiling milk.
- Stir with a fork for 1 minute until thick and smooth and allow to stand.
- Using a large saucepan, heat oil and add carrots and pesto and fry for 1 minute.
- Add sachet of seasoning mix, 600 ml hot milk and uncooked pasta to the carrots and pesto.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered for 10 min, stirring occasionally until the pasta is cooked.
- Season with black pepper, remove from the heat and pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 min until the cheese is golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook