Grated Potato Bake with a Crumb Topping
Grate potatoes and season with KNORR Cheese and Bacon Flavour Potato Bake and herbs to make this great-tasting potato bake.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time55 minutes
- 5 ml Dried mixed herbs
- 5 Potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 Sachet KNORR Cheese and Bacon Flavour Potato Bake
- 450 ml Milk
- 250 ml breadcrumbs
- 50 ml Stork Margarine
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the contents of the KNORR Cheese & Bacon Flavour Potato Bake with a little milk to make a paste then stir in the remaining milk.
- Pour this mixture into a pot with the Stork margarine, salt and pepper and heat until the margarine melts.
- Place the grated potatoes in a 30 x 20 cm ovenproof dish, sprinkle with herbs and pour the milk mixture over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake for 45-55 min until the potatoes are cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook