Cheesy Potato and Tuna Bake
Looking for easy recipes for dinner? Why not try something different with this tasty Cheesy Potato and Tuna Bake.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 450 ml Milk
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 1 Pinch KNORR Aromat
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Potatoes, washed, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tins of Tuna
- 1 Cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange half the sliced potatoes in a greased, ovenproof dish.
- Open the tins of tuna and drain the liquid.
- Spread evenly over the first layer of potatoes and top with layers of sliced tomatoes and the remaining potato.
- Season with KNORR Aromat and pepper.
- Mix the sachet contents with a little milk to make a paste and stir in the remaining milk.
- Pour over the potatoes, sprinkle with cheese and bake at 180°C for 1 hour until the potatoes are soft and the cheese is golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook