Cheesy Mixed Vegetable Bake
This delicious cheesy mixed vegetable bake is packed with a variety of vegetables from mushrooms to broccoli.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 100 g Carrots, cut into 2 cm chunks
- 300 g Potatoes, cut into eighths
- 100 g Mushrooms, halved
- 200 g Broccoli florets
- 50 g Cherry tomatoes
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh thyme
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- 450 ml Milk
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 250 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 Roast leg of lamb to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange prepared vegetables in a large, ovenproof dish and sprinkle with paprika, garlic and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the potato bake with 450 ml milk and mix until smooth.
- Pour over the vegetables and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 min until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with a delicious roast leg of lamb.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook