Butternut, Potato and Sundried Tomato Bake
When it comes to simple dinner recipes, this one’s a winner! Thanks to many delicious ingredients, it’s a potato bake with a difference!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 5 Medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Small butternut, peeled and thinly sliced
- 100 g Sundried tomatoes
- 1 ml Robertsons Cumin
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 450 ml Milk
- 250 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Layer half the potato slices over the base of a greased, ovenproof dish.
- Top with butternut slices and sun-dried tomatoes and sprinkle with cumin.
- Arrange the remaining potato slices on top.
- Mix the sachet contents with a little of the cold milk to make a smooth paste before adding the rest of the milk.
- Pour over the potatoes and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-40 min until cooked through.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook