Potato Rosti Stacks with Spinach and Parma Ham
These tasty potato rosti stacks are great as a snack when entertaining guests and are easy to make.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 250 g Potatoes, peeled and coarsely grated
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 KNORR Cheese & Bacon Flavour Potato Bake
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 Tomato, finely diced
- 30 ml Toasted pine nuts
- 125 ml Fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 30 ml Balsamic vinegar
- 500 ml Baby spinach leaves
- 4 Slices Parma ham/prosciutto
- Place potato, spring onion and dry contents of the sachet of KNORR Cheese & Bacon Flavour Potato Bake in a bowl and mix together well.
- Heat 15 ml oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook heaped tablespoons of the potato mixture in batches over medium heat for 3 min on each side until golden brown.
- Remove and place onto absorbent paper.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture using the rest of the oil.
- Toss together the tomato, pine nuts, basil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place a rosti onto each plate and top with a handful of spinach, a slice of ham/prosciutto and a spoonful of the tomato mixture.
- Top with a second rosti.
- Great for a brunch snack!
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook