Pasta with Mushrooms, Ham and Asparagus
Mushroom, ham and asparagus go well together to turn this pasta into a tasty treat.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time12 minutes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 5 Millilitre Garlic
- 125 Gram Mushrooms, halved
- 15 Millilitre Oil
- 125 Millilitre Milk
- 375 Millilitre Water
- 30 Millilitre Stork margarine
- 125 Gram KNORR Sour Cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 100 Gram Smoked ham, chopped
- 100 Gram Fresh asparagus, chopped
- Fry onions and mushrooms in oil for 5 min.
- Add the milk, water and Stork margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the contents of the packet and cook on high for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in ham and asparagus and simmer for 4 min.
- Remove from the heat, cover and stand for 2 min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook