Creamy Pasta with Mushrooms, Prawns and Garlic
This delicious pasta dish is made using mushrooms and prawns.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time12 minutes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 5 ml Garlic
- 125 g Mushrooms, halved
- 15 ml Oil
- 125 ml Milk
- 375 ml Water
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 125 ml KNORR Sour Cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 200 g Prawns, deveined and shelled
- Fry onions, garlic and mushrooms in oil for 5 min.
- Add the milk, water and Stork margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the contents of the packet and cook on high for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the prawns and simmer for a further 3 min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook