Easy Seafood Breyani with Prawns, Hake and Calamari
Use prawns, hake and calamari to make this unusual seafood breyani dish.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 30 ml Fresh coriander, chopped
- 300 g Hake fillet, cubed
- 200 g Prawns, deveined and shelled
- 800 ml Water
- 1 box KNORR Rice Mate Mild Breyani
- 15 ml oil
- 200 g Calamari rings
- In a large saucepan, fry the hake and calamari in oil for 3 min.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked rice (contained within the box of KNORR Rice Mate Mild Breyani) and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the prawns and tomato, and simmer for a further 5 min.
- Top with chopped coriander.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook