Fruit Chutney Vegetable Curry
Enjoy this mild vegetable curry served with rice and sambals.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Red pepper, cubed
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 200 g Courgettes, cubed
- 15 ml oil
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Curry
- 800 ml hot water
- 200 g Butternut cut into small cubes and microwaved for 5 minutes until just tender
- 75 ml cold milk
- In a large saucepan, fry the onion, pepper, carrot and courgette in oil for 5 min.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water and the uncooked pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Curry) and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 min, stirring occasionally. Add butternut and stir to combine.
- Empty the contents of the topping mix sachet in a jug and add the cold milk. Stir until smooth, allow to stand and thicken.
- Spoon evenly onto the top of hot vegetable curry.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook