Fruit Chutney Lamb Curry
This fruity lamb curry is great tasting and mild enough for the whole family.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 75 ml cold milk
- 50 ml Fresh coriander, chopped
- 800 ml hot water
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Fruity Chutney Curry
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 400 g Mutton mince
- In a large saucepan, fry the mince and onion in oil until soft.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the coriander.
- Empty the contents of the topping mix sachet in a jug and add the cold milk.
- Stir until smooth, allow to stand and thicken.
- Spoon evenly onto the top of hot cooked mince and sprinkle with extra coriander.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook