Mexican Boloroni with Mince, Beans and Corn
A dash of Mexican spice and some red kidney beans give this boloroni a festive flavour twist.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 300 g Mince
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Boloroni
- 800 ml Hot water
- 200 g Corn kernels
- 1 x 410 g tin Red kidney beans, drained
- 5 ml Mexican seasoning
- In a large saucepan, fry the mince and peppers in oil until soft.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the corn, beans and seasoning, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook