Smoky Bacon Pasta with Mince and Chorizo
Sliced chorizo sausages add extra special flavour to this pasta meal.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 300 g Mince
- 500 g Chorizo, sliced
- 15 ml oil
- 230 g KNORR Mince Mate Smoky Bacon and Cheddar Flavour
- 800 ml hot water
- 125 ml Piquant peppers, chopped
- In a large frying pan, fry the mince and chorizo in oil for about 5 min.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add the piquant peppers and simmer for another 5 min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook