Smoky Bacon Pasta with Chicken and Butternut
This tasty chicken bake tastes great with bacon and butternut and the breadcrumb and cheese topping makes it look good too.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 300 g Chicken, cubed
- 200 g Bacon, diced
- 400 g Butternut, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Smoky Bacon and Cheddar Flavour
- 800 ml hot water
- 150 ml Breadcrumbs
- 150 ml grated cheddar cheese
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese in a bowl and set aside
- In a large frying pan, fry the chicken, bacon and butternut in oil for about 4 min or until the butternut starts to feel soft.
- Add the 800 ml hot water, sachet of seasoning mix and the uncooked pasta contained within the box and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a baking dish, top with the breadcrumb mixture and grill for 4 min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook