Cheesy Pasta with Chicken, Bacon and Spring Onions
Make use of spring onions or chives to add extra flavour to this great tasting, easy pasta recipe. It’s sure to impress!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 200 g Bacon, diced
- 15 ml oil
- 800 ml hot water
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheeses
- 300 g Chicken, cubed
- In a large frying pan, fry the chicken and bacon in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the chopped spring onions.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook