Easy Cheesy Pasta with Mince, Mushrooms and Spinach
This spinach, mushroom and mince pasta is delicious served with hot rolls or a salad in summer
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 150 g Frozen spinach, defrosted
- 800 ml Hot water
- 1 Box KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheeses
- 15 ml Oil
- 125 g Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 250 ml Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 300 g Lean Beef Mince
- In a large frying pan, fry the lean mince and mushrooms in oil.
- Add 800 ml hot water, sachet of seasoning mix and the uncooked pasta contained within the box and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in defrosted spinach and simmer for 5 min.
- Stir in the crumbled feta and serve
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook