Easy Cheesy Pasta with Mince, Mushrooms and Spinach
This spinach, mushroom and mince pasta is delicious served with hot rolls or a salad in summer
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 150 Gram Frozen spinach, defrosted
- 800 Millilitre hot water
- 254 Gram KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheeses
- 15 Millilitre oil
- 125 Gram button mushrooms
- 250 Millilitre Feta cheese
- 300 Gram lean beef mince
- In a large frying pan, fry the lean mince and mushrooms in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in defrosted spinach and simmer for 5 min.
- Stir in the crumbled feta.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook