Creamy Noodles with Mince and Three Cheeses
Easy recipes are worth their weight in gold! This recipe is a cheese lover's dream, combining the flavours of Cheddar, Feta and Gorgonzola.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 500 ml Boiling water
- 800 ml Hot water
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Creamy Cheesy Noodles
- 15 ml Oil
- 400 g Mince
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 50 g Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 50 g Crumbled feta cheese
- In a large saucepan, brown 400 g mince in the oil.
- Add the 800 ml hot water, sachet of seasoning mix and the uncooked pasta contained within the box and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a measuring jug.
- Fill to 500 ml with rapidly boiling water and stir with a fork for 1 minutes.
- Stir in the cheddar, gorgonzola and feta cheese and pour over the mince mix then serve
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook