Creamy Pasta with Tuna, Corn and Cherry Tomatoes
A quick mix of tuna, corn and cherry tomatoes makes this pasta dish a special treat.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 KNORR Tuna Mate Cheddar-Melt
- 250 Millilitre Milk
- 800 Millilitre Hot water
- 2 Tins tuna
- 250 Gram Frozen corn
- 200 Gram Cherry tomatoes
- Combine the sachet of seasoning spice blend with 250 ml cold milk and 800 ml hot water in a large pan.
- Add the tuna, corn kernels and pasta, and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 min.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and simmer for a further 10 min, stirring occasionally.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook