Decadent Lasagne with Bacon and Parmesan
The strong savoury flavours of bacon and Parmesan make this lasagne a decadent dinner choice.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 KNORR Lasagne Mate Mince Lasagne
- 400 ml boiling water
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 200 g Bacon, sliced
- 15 ml Oil
- 400 g Lean mince
- 150 ml Parmesan cheese, grated
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a jug, fill to 400 ml with boiling water and stir for 1 min.
- In a large pan, fry the onion and bacon in oil.
- Add the mince and brown.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 600 ml hot water and the pasta from the box to the mince.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 min.
- Pour into a 2-litre oven dish, pour cheese sauce over and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Grill for 10 min or bake for 20 min at 180°C.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook