Chicken, Butternut and Feta Lasagne Bake
In just 20 minutes, you can serve up a piping hot chicken lasagne with butternut and feta. Easy chicken recipes don’t get better than this!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 1 KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne
- 400 ml boiling water
- 400 g butternut
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500 g chicken breasts, sliced
- 15 ml oil
- 600 ml hot water
- 250 ml feta cheese
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a jug, fill to 400 ml with boiling water and stir for 1 min.
- Cube the butternut and microwave in a little water on high for 7 min.
- In a large pan, brown the onion and chicken breasts in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 600 ml hot water, butternut and pasta to the chicken.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 min.
- Pour into a 2-litre oven dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
- Grill for 10 min or bake for 20 min at 180°C.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook