Tagliatelle with a Creamy Prawn and Chilli Sauce
A hint of chilli makes this creamy prawn pasta a tasty treat and is ideal to serve at dinner parties.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time35 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 800 g Tagliatelle
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 50 ml Coriander, chopped
- 300 ml Cream
- 5 ml Robertsons Crushed chillies
- 400 ml Water
- 500 g Prawns
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Oil as needed
- Coriander to garnish
- Peel and devein the prawns.
- In a pan, add water and KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat, add the prawns and crushed chilli and simmer until cooked.
- Turn off heat, add cream and chopped coriander.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Bring salted water to the boil.
- Add tagliatelle and cook until al dente.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss in oil. Mix with sauce and garnish with coriander.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook