Traditional Cottage Pie
Easy to make and great to taste, this cottage pie makes a wholesome meal for the family.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time35 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 10 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 400 ml Water
- 250 g Baby carrots
- 5 Large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 300 ml Frozen peas
- 1 KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 g Beef mince
- Milk as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- Pinch of Paprika
- Grease a 1-litre casserole dish, and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Fry onion in oil until transparent.
- Add the mince and fry until crumbly.
- Add the water, contents of the sachet of KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the carrots and peas and mix together well.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Boil the potatoes and mash with milk and Stork margarine until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Spread over the surface of the mince and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook