Individual Macaroni Cheeses with Ham
Treat your kids to their own remake of "mac and cheese", but beware: they may ask for seconds!
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 125 Millilitre Chopped ham
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 310 Millilitre Water
- 125 Millilitre Milk
- 1 KNORR Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Stork margarine
- 65 Millilitre grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C, Prepare the KNORR Pasta & Sauce – Macaroni & Cheese using the Stork margarine, milk and water according to sachet instructions.
- Allow to cool for 5 min.
- Stir in the beaten egg and chopped ham.
- Divide the mixture between 4 small or 2 large (depending on the ages of your children) greased ramekin dishes.
- Top with a slice or two of tomato and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 8-10 min until heated through.
- NB: This is also delicious for adults.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook