Lemon, coriander, green curry paste and coconut cream make this decadent curry a popular choice when entertaining.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Cup Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- 15ml Thai green curry paste
- 1 TIN (410 g)coconut cream
- 500 g Chicken strips
- 1 Onion, sliced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- In a large pan, fry chicken and onion in Stork margarine until brown.
- Add Thai green curry paste and fry for 1 min.
- Mix contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce with coconut cream and pour into the pan.
- Simmer with the chicken until thickened.
- Add the lemon zest and use fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
- Serve with basmati rice or rice noodles.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook
Quick Chicken a la King with Green Pepper and Thyme4.6
Chicken with Spring Onions and Mustard3
Leek and Asparagus Frittata with Sweet Potato Wedges4.5
Quick Chicken, Leek and Bacon Casserole4.5
Creamy Pasta Bake with Spinach and Mozzarella4.8