Australian Sweet Potato Meat Loaf
Looking for a tasty dinner treat? Try out this sweet potato meat loaf and serve the leftover slices for lunch the next day.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time90 minutes
- 500 g Minced beef or lamb (extra lean)
- 1 Egg
- 5 ml Olive oil
- 1 Large onion, grated
- 1 KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 500 g Sweet potato
- 125 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- Place the mince in a bowl and add egg, olive oil, onion and the sachet contents.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes then, without peeling them, grate using a cheese grater.
- Stir into the mince mixture.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and press the mixture into the tin.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 1 hour, then remove the foil.
- Sprinkle with cheese and arrange sliced tomato on top then return to the oven and bake uncovered for a further 30 min.
- Cut into thick slices.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook