Cheesy Sausage and Pasta Bake
This tasty sausage pasta bake is popular as a quick weekday meal. It takes just 45 minutes to prepare!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 KNORR Sour Cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 150 ml Milk
- 310 ml water
- 125 ml Frozen mixed vegetables
- 400 g Smoked sausages (e.g. viennas, cheese grillers, frankfurters)
- 125 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- Prepare the pasta and sauce using the Stork margarine, milk and water according to sachet instructions.
- Stir in the frozen vegetables and sliced sausages.
- Place the mixture into a greased, ovenproof dish. Bake at 180°C for 10 min.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese, return to oven and cook for 5 more min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook