Cheesy Salmon and Broccoli Bake
Nutritious and delicious, this Cheesy Salmon and Broccoli Bake is the perfect recipe for a fun-filled girls’ night in.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 125 ml grated cheese
- 250 ml Broccoli florets, steamed
- 250 ml water
- 150 ml Milk
- 1 KNORR Sour Cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 415 g Tin Salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 Fresh green salad and crusty bread rolls to serve
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare the pasta and sauce using the Stork margarine, milk and water according to sachet instructions.
- Stir in the flaked salmon and broccoli.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 min or until heated through.
- Serve with a fresh green salad and crusty bread rolls.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook