Creamy Seafood Pasta with Feta, Olives and Herbs
Seafood lovers will enjoy this marinara pasta feast.
- Recipe serves2
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 15 ml olive oil
- 300 g Marinara seafood mix
- 3 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 KNORR Alfredo Pasta and Sauce
- 125 ml Milk
- 375 ml water
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 50 g Feta cheese
- 5 Olives, pips removed and sliced
- 100 g Croutons
- 15 ml Freshly chopped herbs
- Stir-fry seafood mix and spring onions in the olive oil until just cooked, 4-5 min.
- Prepare the pasta & sauce using the milk and water according to sachet instructions.
- Stir in the fried seafood and spring onions.
- Allow to heat through and place in serving dishes.
- Combine crumbled feta, sliced olives, croutons and herbs.
- Sprinkle over the pasta.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook