Warm Potato and Rocket Salad
This potato salad is great for outdoor entertaining or as a lunchtime treat.
- Recipe serves10
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 Kilogram baby potatoes
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 250 Millilitre Mayonnaise
- 250 Millilitre Milk
- 1 Red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Gherkin, chopped
- 45 Millilitre Chives, chopped
- 1 Cup Rocket to serve
- Cook the potatoes in their skins in boiling, salted water or steam until tender.
- To make the dressing combine the contents of the KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake sachet with mayonnaise and milk.
- Toss the warm potatoes, red pepper, gherkin, chives and prepared dressing together.
- Arrange on a bed of rocket leaves and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook