Home-Made Potato and Cheese Bread
Your family won't be able to resist the tempting aroma of this flavour-filled, home-baked bread.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 300 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 300 g Potatoes, peeled and grated
- 450 ml Self-raising flour
- 1 KNORR Cheese and Bacon flavour Potato Bake
- 1 Egg
- 75 ml Milk and extra for brushing
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sachet of KNORR Cheese and Bacon Potato Bake, flour and grated cheese and potato.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and milk and add to the remaining ingredients and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently.
- Shape into a ball and place on a greased baking tray.
- Brush with extra milk.
- Using a sharp knife, divide the dough on top into wedges.
- Bake at 180°C for 45-50 min until well risen and golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook