Roast Potato Wedges with a Creamy Butternut Dip
If you're looking for something different as a snack when entertaining then try this delicious butternut dip with sweet potato wedges.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 150 ml water
- 500 g Sweet potato or potatoes
- 100 ml Cream
- 1 KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 3 ml Ground nutmeg
- 300 g Butternut
- 45 ml Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180˚C
- Peel the butternut and cut into chunks.
- Place butternut into 150 ml water and add the nutmeg.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for about 10 min until butternut is tender.
- Turn occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Drain the squash well and allow to cool slightly.
- Puree for a few seconds until smooth.
- Pour in half the contents of the KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake together with the cream.
- Cut the sweet potato into wedges; sprinkle the remaining half of the sachet contents over them.
- Arrange on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 180°C for about 30-45 min until well roasted and soft in the centre.
- Serve the dip with roasted sweet potato wedges.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook